11.2.12

Day 8: Demo start.

Today is Friday, the truss group was allowed to sleep in an extra hour, thankfully.
We gathered at the build site to start tearing apart exterior elements on the trailer. I got pretty excited to slam the plywood skirting off with a sledgehammer. After realizing that I was beating up my back, I switched pace and built a little brochure box to attach to our Community Rebuilds sign. The box was made from the former newspaper box attached to the trailer. We also started digging holes to determine the course of the sewer line (turquoise).

Since the semester is getting busy in a hurry (redundant?), I will be posting pictures weekly from now on.

Thanks for reading! Please leaves questions or comments on our building, the organization, or anything I write.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment